LOVECRAFT ADAPTATIONS REISSUED
I am gobsmacked and amped to proclaim far and wide that all nine of my H. P. Lovecraft adaptations and both volumes of H. P. Lovecraft’s Worlds that collects the nine adaptations have either been or are in the process of being re-issued by Caliber Comics! All feature the nifty Lovecraft Series logo seen above to show that it is part of my original series of Lovecraft adaptations. Look for the seal to know they are Cthulhu Approved!
The artwork for all nine stories have been re-scanned and the book itself reformatted to look and read better than ever.
In case you have forgotten, these nine adaptations are:
- The Lurking Fear (Octavio Cariello – artist)
- Beyond the Wall of Sleep (Octavio Cariello – artist)
- The Tomb (Octavio Cariello – artist)
- The Alchemist (Octavio Cariell – artist)
- Dagon (Sergio Cariello – artist)
- The Music of Erich Zann (Aldin Baroza – artist)
- The Picture in the House (Rob Davis – artist)
- Arthur Jermyn (Wayne Reid – artist)
- The Statement of Randolph Carter (Christopher Jones – artist)
Just look at that line-up of artists! And the Dagon adaptation features a new cover by artist Sergio Cariello!
Along with the release of Shadow Over Innsmouth in 2020 there is a total of 10 Lovecraft adaptations to choose from! And if that is not enough hard-core Lovecrafty goodness for you, let us not forget about these dark chests of wonder that are also available for your reading entertainment:
- Lovecraft: The Early Stories features the original Lovecraft tales from my first nine Lovecraft adaptations. Illustrated, edited by noted Lovecraft scholar S. T. Josh, and featuring an introduction by me
- Reanimator Tales: The Grewsome Adventures of Herbert West and Supernatural Horror in Literature features all six of Lovecraft’s Herbert West tales and many other amazing things.
- Lovecraftian: The Shipwright Circle, the first novel in my new series that weaves Lovecraft’s stories into one single universe epic!
Leave a Reply